We are an established business that has provided high quality entertainment in care homes and day centres since 2013.
Proprietor Natalie is a Dementia Champion and all artistes and colleagues are required to become Dementia Friends as soon as possible after joining the musiCare team.
We are committed to the pledge to "Helping People Live Well With Dementia"
High quality music and song is hugely important to help achieve this.
We offer indoor and outdoor shows (weather permitted). Bookings are flexible with a Set price cost for each one hour show of £80 weekday daytime £90 Weekend daytime/ Special Day Themed Shows.
We offer a range of professional entertainment and pet therapy in care facilities. Book one of our fabulous artistes today, all artistes are Dementia Friends. We also offer Birthday shows for family's to be able to give their loved ones a special treat to celebrate with their friends.
All artistes are double jabbed (Most if not all have had boosters too), Covid Risk Assessment is available for each show and Artistes to provide negative lateral flow test on the day of the show.
musiCare welcome Jessica Hopkins as our new Bookings Manager.
Jessica will be in touch with as many of you as possible over the coming months.
NEXT RUN OF SPECIAL DAY SHOWS:
June 2nd to 6th Bank Holiday & Queens Jubilee
June 19th Fathers Day
See booking page for prices.
All one hour upbeat shows.
* All artistes double jabbed (Most if not all have had boosters too)
* Covid Risk Assessment available for each show
* Artistes to provide negative lateral flow test on the day of the show
Choice of :
* Indoor shows
* Outdoor shows (weather permitting)
* Shows where artistes remain outdoors singing to residents indoors (weather permitting)
* Flexible booking system whereby shows can be cancelled without charge if covid related cancellation (Excludes Special Day Shows)
* Set price cost for each one hour show of £80 weekday daytime £90 Weekend daytime/ Special Day Themed Shows.
* £90 Christmas Eve £100 Boxing Day and New Years Eve.
2 x 45 mins or 3 x 30 mins weekdays £140
2 x 45 mins or 3 x 30 mins weekends/bank holidays £160