musiCare Prepared For 2022
Hopefully we are at the beginning of a more stable period with Covid as we see progress with both vaccinations and immunity.
The new wave of optimism has seen bookings start to happen for the year ahead
musiCare - Book With Confidence
At musiCare we are very much aware of the extra challenges that the covid pandemic has given us all.
Our business came to an absolute standstill back in March 2020 but we are now seeing the green shoots of recovery.
We know that it has had a devastating effect on care homes - residents, staff, management and residents families alike.
Measures we have put in place
* All artistes double jabbed (Most if not all have had boosters too)
* Proof of vaccination status available upon request
* Covid Risk Assessment available for each show
* Artistes to provide negative lateral flow test on the day of the show
Choice of :
* Indoor shows
* Outdoor shows (weather permitting)
* Shows where artistes remain outdoors singing to residents indoors
* Flexible booking system whereby shows can be cancelled without charge if covid related cancellation.
* Set price cost for each one hour show of £80 weekday daytime £90 Weekend daytime/ Special Day Themed Shows.
* £90 Christmas Eve £100 Boxing Day and New Years Eve.
Tel 07772 261369 / 07495 152997
TIMIFY app on our Facebook Page (Click link at bottom of page)
Contact Us Form on the Contact Us Page